Monday, December 03, 2007

Win This Unique Set of Inspirational Trivets!

Win this unique set of Hope, Pray & Faith trivets with pictures of Jesus upon them! Three 6" ceramic trivets shown in decorative box. One says Hope, one says Pray and the last says Faith upon it.



All you have to do to enter is write a comment to this post that expresses one way in which hope, prayer and faith have blessed you. Limit one comment and one entry into the contest per person. There is no purchase of any kind required to enter. Contest is limited to USA residents 18 years of age or older. The winner will be selected randomly from all the entrants. The winner will be announced on this Blog in a separate post on January 1, 2008.

Here is one of my true stories of how hope, prayer and faith blessed me:

Many years ago when I was first married, I was in a car accident and hurt my back. My disability check was a lot less than I made working. Then my husband was laid off of his job and his unemployment check was a lot less than he was making working. The rent was due in a week and we really didn't have the money to pay it. Every night that week I prayed for an answer to our problem. I never gave up hope that by the time the rent was due, the money would be there. I had faith in our Lord who had never failed me in my greatest times of need. The day the rent was due, a check showed up in our mail box. That check covered our rent and tided us over until we were both back at work and able to pay the bills on our own again. If we have hope and we pray and never fail in our faith, the Lord does provide for us in many wondrous ways.


Elaine K Stephen

5 comments:

  1. hello,these are so very beautiful..enter me please,,
    my faith,hope and prayer story,i guess you'd say is ongoing,,lol.a lot of things have happened over the last few years and i find myself hoping for the season of trials to end for a while.I thrive on prayer without it ,i would be nuts.We are raising my 2 year old grandson full time and my 5 year old grandson part time.i am 45.Their mom ,my daughter ,has decided drugs are more fun.in feb. of this year ,she came by and left them for a few days and she didn't come back. for months i did not know if she was dead or alive.The devil tried so hard to convince me that she was dead. but with faith ,i knew God had other plans.She came back 4 weeks ago and we are awaiting rehab.until she gets right,we are keeping the grandbabies.It is hard ,but we can not risk them not taken the best care of,they have been hurt enough.We also just found out she is pregnant as well again.Now that is on my heart and mind the condition of this little one inside her that has already in a very short time went through so much,drugs,not eating right,stress ,coming off drugs..I pray and have faith that God has his hands safely on it and protecting and healing him,as well as healing my daughter.I could go on with more,but i'll end there.Anyone who does not believe in Jesus ,i feel for them.He is my rock..His love holds me secure,so that i can love the one's that need me that much more..

    merry christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I deal with all three of these on at least a monthly basis. My husband is the missions pastor and, as a result, we have rarely had enough money to cover the basic necessities. I find that my faith is increase through prayer that He will once again provide. I always hope that He will come through and He's never let us down in the last 6 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I have been helped through my journey called life many times by faith. When I lost my older and only brother and my mother four months apart is when I really leaned upon faith, hope and God. Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last son, who is now 13 months old, was born 6 weeks early. He wasn't breathing well when he was born and was life-flighted via helicopter to a hospital 2 hours away from the hospital he was born and where I was because I had to have an emergency c-section with him.

    He was born on Tuesday and it was Thursday before we would be reunited. I prayed those days for his well being and for my sanity. He was in NICU for 10 days and again I prayed.

    He is now a healthy 13 month old with a big appetite.

    If I had not had my faith and the power of prayer, I'm not sure I would have handled the whole situation very well.


    blogged ya: http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/12/wednesday-edition-of-contests-galore.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suggest this site to my friends so it could be useful & informative for them also. Great effort.

    ReplyDelete