Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hope

This morning when I woke up
And I saw the brand new day
I knew I was given another chance
To help someone today

Their troubles may be mountainous
Their hope may be fading fast
I must convince them not to give up
That they can break free from their past

Life is such a precious gift
We must choose just how we use it
For if we live life foolishly
It’s for sure that we will lose it

So today I’ll try to bring a smile
And help someone be free
For I know the one who’s suffering
Just as easily could have been me

Inspired by the Holy Spirit
Written by Minister Derek W. Hunter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This poem is copyrighted and all rights are reserved by the author.
I received permission from the author to post his poem on my Blog.
Elaine K Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment