Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't make New Year's Eve resolutions. I tried when I was a young woman. I soon found out that my New Year's Eve resolutions rarely came true.

I guess they weren't really resolutions at all. wikipedia.org says, 'A New Year's resolution is a commitment that an individual makes to a project or the reforming of a habit, often a lifestyle change that is generally interpreted as advantageous.' Now that I think of it, I guess I wasn't really committed to loosing ten pound or keeping my closet organized. I guess I just wished I would.

There is one thing I am committed to though. It is, being the best Christian woman and mom that I can be. So, instead of making a New Year's Eve resolution this year, I am going to pray on New Year's Eve that the Lord will guide me in all I do and say and show me the way to being the very best Christian woman and mom that I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment