Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Inspirational Mother's Day Card Quotes & Bible Verses

Would you like to make your Mother's Day card special? Perhaps you or your children are making a card for their mother or grandmother and need an inspirational saying for the inside of the card. Perhaps you will buy card, but would like to add a touching sentiment of your own. If you need a little help with the wording, here are some inspirational Mother's Day quotes and Bible verses to help you out.


Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also and he praises her. Proverbs 31:28
________________________________________


God could not be everywhere,
So he created mothers like you.
________________________

Adapted from 1 Corinthians 13:4-8:

Love is patient and kind.
Love rejoices in the truth;
Bears all things, 
Believes all things,
Hopes all things,
Endures all things.
A mother's love never fails.
_____________________

All that I am or will ever be,
I owe to you, my angelic mother.
_________________________

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 3 John 1:4
________________________________________________________

I pray the Lord inspires me to shower you with the love and appreciation you deserve every day.
________________________________________________________________________


Adapted from Philippians 1:2-4:

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. You are always in my every prayer. I make requests for you with joy.
_____________________________________________________________________

Mother,
You are heaven sent.
A blessing from above.
I wish you a Happy Mother's Day,
With lots and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment