Thursday, January 22, 2015

Celebration of Life Day

Did you know today is Celebration of Life Day. In fact, January is Celebration of Life Month. Why celebrate life? Because the Bible tells us so...

This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24 

Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth;
Break forth in song, rejoice, and sing praises.
Psalm 98:4

I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of God.
Ecclesiastes 3:12-13

And if you have circumstance in which it is hard to find the joy today...

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
James 1:2-3  

 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalm 16:11

 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You,
And my soul, which You have redeemed.
Psalm 71:23


No comments:

Post a Comment