Friday, February 01, 2008

Win Baby's First Bible Songs!

This special collection of beloved Christian Bible songs is perfect for baby. Three hours containing over 100 of the most familiar and beloved songs and hymns. From "Amazing Grace" and "This Little Light of Mine", beautifully arranged and performed lullabies, plus all the classic Bible songs and familar holiday hymns from your childhood, here is a definitive celebration of Christian songs.

It's easy to enter. Submit a comment to this post that includes the due date or age of baby Baby's First Bible Songs collection is for and why you think baby will benefit from them.


Contest is limited to 1 entry per email address from USA residents 18 years of age or older. The winner will be selected randomly from all entries. All post are reviewed and approved before being published. Posts that do not include the requested information, are not family friendly or include an advertisement will be rejected.

Elaine K Stephen

12 comments:

  1. I have twins, a boy and a girl. They were born 4/26/07 making them 9 months old now. I believe everychild should have this collection and learn early on how much god has done for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great gift for my 3 and 4 yr.old grandsons.They are just learning and understanding about GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great gift for my son and daughter-in-law, who have a baby due in March. I would soooo love to win this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be for my daughter she's 2.5 and love to sing. She know's the B I B L E, Jesus Loves Me and sooo much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a 6 year old son, a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter. They love learning more about GOD and all the wonderful things he has done and continues to do for us. They would love this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, What a lovely give away! I think it would be nice to let the baby listen to the Bible songs as they take a nap or at bedtime! Songs seem to say with you and the younger the better. Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway drawing.
    Thanks,Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a Wonderful way to have Children listen and learn the songs that my Children and myself learned. My 6 Grandchildren love the words we teach them about God and to have them sing songs is a blessing . What a Great way with this collection to teach more Children the songs and meaning of our Lord

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last January 07 we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy Jack that we adopted from birth. He is now 1yr old. It is an open adoption and is birth mom is still part of his life. It works for all of us. Our 7yr old goes to CCD and his favorite song to sing to Jack is "This little light of Mine" so I know this is something that all will enjoy and appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great give-a-way, thank you! I'm sure my 2.5 y.o. would love it, but I also have a baby due in 3 weeks. It's great to start exposing them to GOOD STUFF as soon as possible...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so important for people to have God in their life and it is never too early to start. My sister-in-law had Irish twins. One was born in September of 2006 and the other in August of 2007.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My god daughter is 9 mos. old and she loves music.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's every adult's responsibility to show God's love to children

    ReplyDelete