Monday, June 02, 2008

Win an Angel Car Charm & Cell Phone Charm!

If you are the lucky winner of this month's inspirational gift contest, these two sparkling angels will be a beautiful reminder,

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;"

Psalm 91:11

It's easy to enter! Just submit a comment that shares a true story of how someone you know was an angel on earth for you!


The angel cell phone charm is made of sparkling Czech glass and pewter beads, angel charm measures 1" high. The angel car charm is made of sparkling, faceted, plastic beads, silver plated beads, angel charm measures 3 1/2" high and dangles from a black sued cord.

Blog Contest Rules: Limited to one entry per person from USA residents 18 years of age and older. All posts are submitted for approval and will not be posted if they do not contain the required information, are not family friendly or contain an advertisement.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. My Angel here on Earth...It would have to be my daughter,she has been a blessing to me.She is always right there in any situation.She is always right there for me for everything I need.I go through depression,epilepsy and vertigo,seizures,asthma,and she is always there to talk to me or share a memory,or just to make me smile.She is my youngest and is so special to me.She has three children of her own and still is always there for her mamma. She just has the upmost feelings for me. She has been sending me things in the mail ,since I have the state that we both live in.And every couple of days she has something in there for me.Even if it is just a post card,or something the kids made at school.She is my little angel,she keeps her mamma going day to day.She understands me so well.

    ReplyDelete