Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Footprints in the Sand Poem Prints

I love to walk along the beach; especially in times of sorrow. The sound and sight of the waves that never stop rolling towards me, reaching out to touch my feet, rejuvenates me. It reminds me of our Lord's never ending love, always there reaching for us, waiting for us to call upon him.

Inspired by the ocean waves and my faith, I wrote a poem called My Footprints in the Sand. My hope is that by offering this poem at InspirationalSympathyGifts.com, it will comfort the grieving while honoring the memory of a loved one in heaven.

These Personalized My Footprints in the Sand Prints each feature a photo print of one set of footprints in the sand, my original poem, a photo of, and the name and dates of life of a loved one in heaven.and framed.


    http://www.inspirationalsympathygifts.com/personalizedmyfootprintsinthesandprint2


When the emotional pain of the loss of a loved one and the special relationship the bereaved shared with the deceased is almost too much to bear, this Personalized My Footprints in the Sand Print reminds the grieving that Jesus is always near to lift our spirit with His peace and give us strength to face the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment