Saturday, January 03, 2015

Love Never Leaves the Heart

Even though someone we love has gone on to heaven, the love we shared with them stays in our heart forever. I know. My mom died when I was 12. Now I'm 56. I love her no less. The pain subsides, but the memories live on.

I was just a child, but all these years later I still have remembrances of my mother. A memorial bookmark tucked inside my Bible, a pin that belonged to her, too many items to mention here. Each one in some way honors the mother daughter love we shared.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I look at each one of these items. Each one touches my heart and floods my mind with many memories of how my mother showed her love to me.

Show your love and understanding this Valentine's Day by giving a special remembrance gift to someone who is grieving. I know it will mean so very much to them. Not just today or tomorrow, but for every day of the rest of their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment