Thursday, November 11, 2010

How Do You Turn The Lord's Bounty Into Dinner?

The scriptures tell us that God supplied us with all we need to nourish our bodies.

Genesis 1:29
And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

Genesis 9:3
Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs.

1 Corinthians 10:25-26
Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience’ sake; for the earth is the Lord's, and all its fullness.

Enjoying how we nourish our bodies is an added plus. I, like many Christians, love to cook! I love to take plain meat, simple herbs, basic vegetables and fruits and turn them into nourishing meals. Meals that are both pleasing to the eye and delicious to eat!

Some people need a little help turning the basic 4 food groups into dinner. That's why I've decided to help by sharing my recipes on Hub Pages. I've added my Garlic Chicken and Rice Casserole recipe and my Chicken Bruschetta Sandwich Melts.


I'd love for you to leave your comments. Do my recipes sound good? Will you try them? What did you and your family think after tasting them?
Subscribe to my recipe Hub Pages RSS feed, so you can try new recipes as I add them. They're all pretty easy to make!

Lainee's - Latest Recipe Hub Pagess

No comments:

Post a Comment